Sunday, November 10, 2013

Wisdom

"Hey, hey...Listen, I like you. I like you not just because you're beautiful, which you are. You're saying you're not? Well then you are to me. Isn't that enough? That should be enough. I like you just the way you are. I like all your strengths and weaknesses, all your imperfections, flaws and what not. That's you. And I like you for that and no other reason. Why change? You don't have to. I don't care what other people think of you, and you must think that way too. It's you and me, not you and them. I want you, and you want me right? Not them, right? I want to be with you. And if that means that I need to change, so be it. I'll do anything to be with you. You're special and the fact that only I can see it makes you even more special. Okay? I'm here for you, anytime, all the time. You can count on that. And I don't care if you can't do the same to me. If living this way is the only way that I can be with you, then so be it. You're just too special and too precious to me. I don't need a perfect person, I need a person perfect for me. I don't need someone to complete me, I need someone who makes me feel complete. I don't need someone to fill up the holes in my life, I need someone who I can share my life with. That's you. I like you....."

is what every woman wants to hear from their man.

But bear in mind, while words are comforting, they are not concrete. They are mere band-aids. The healing of the wound depends on your own clotting agent. It's how you eat, drink and live your life.

Choose. Wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments of hatred bukan dekat sini tau. sana tu, sana