Friday, November 8, 2013

God Save Us

A night of winds, a night of clouds, a night of skies. 

A day of breeze, a day of sun, a day of horizons.

Someday I'll fill this world with happiness, though I can't say I will be happy myself in the process. It doesn't matter though. Happiness has always eluded me; it comes and goes like lightning striking a tall structure. Yes, that fast, but when it hits, people notice.

I digress yet again.

Been up all night trying to finish up marking scrapbooks that I volunteered to do. God save those kids. Really, God, please save those kids. God save me as well. I will be a teacher one day and marking and grading shit will be a routine. Oh screw the kids. God save me.

The current generation needs to start reading. A lot. Or I might just die young out of severe depression, or spontaneous combustion, or spontaneous head explosion, or a heart attack.

Keelah Selai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments of hatred bukan dekat sini tau. sana tu, sana