Friday, July 13, 2012

placebo, only negative

willpower. one of the most powerful force in this universe.

a more plebian term would be placebo. but screw me, I might be wrong. and I don't give a damn. because when you create strength, you make-believe. make-believe is placebo. so fuck you and your diction.

negative placebo. think about it. it kills. what's not there is there. what's there is not there. what's not supposed to kill you, kills you. what kills you, doesn't kill you.

confused? don't be. you may well be under negative placebo. don't believe it? reflect. still can't see it? grab a spoon and spoon your eye out.

it kills. trust me, it kills. it's killing someone dear to me, at this very moment. so please. detect it in yours, spoon the frack out of him/her, and save him/her.

negative placebo. before anything. before it's too late.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments of hatred bukan dekat sini tau. sana tu, sana