Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Bird of Life

the bird of life is calling me to kill it. why do I care what it wants? I've lived my whole life pretending a bird was carrying my essence of life would one day come to me and say "here, take this, it will rejuvenate you and make you feel better."

now it wants me to kill it. the internet jargon for this phenomenon would be FML I believe.

so what would dreams become of? a bird who carries your life comes down and requests you to kill it? that's wrong. why would it want me to kill it? it's called the bird of life for a reason right? so, if a [insert noun here] of life wants to commit suicide, or asks to be murdered, what's the point of calling it a [insert noun here] of life?

maybe I'll snap out of this. hopefully. one day. I don't wanna kill my bird of life. though it does suck to know that a bird, a simple bird (God knows what bird, all I know is that it fits on my palm) is tasked to carry my life. why wouldn't a pterodactyl or a Ho-oh carry it for me? that would be a lot more awesome. and I don't think that they will come at me and ask to be murdered.

what can I say?

Eff. Emm. Ell.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments of hatred bukan dekat sini tau. sana tu, sana