Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Theory No-One Understands

as a fat guy, I sometimes face tricky situations related to my physical state. some are annoying, some I get by through the mantra "I've done this before, this isn't a problem" I recite countless of times while facing said situation.

there is one situation though, that I particularly dislike (a word I choose as to not use strong negatives).

let me explain this phenomenon with the use of points, because I'm a lazy fat guy;

- hot day

- need to wear shirt/baju melayu

- fat guys sweats like wet towel

- wear t-shirt under or not?

see the problem? I hate being sweaty. as much as girls like sweaty muscular guys, I hate sweat (I protect my muscles under layers of fat).

so if I don't wear a t-shirt underneath, the hot sun will melt me like a brownie in a microwave oven. but if I do wear a *protective* t-shirt underneath, the heat that my body generates will have a problem getting away from me, and that will make me sweat even more I'll be a walking, talking wet towel.

the simple solution here would be not wearing a t-shirt underneath right? but no. not wearing a t-shirt may make me sweat less, but "sweat less" in this context means "sweat like you've run a marathon", and everyone can and will see it. I don't want that. it ruins my self-esteem (blergh).

so wear a t-shirt underneath, right? also no. read what I wrote above and you'll understand, though if you have to read it again, I presume you won't understand. I hate sweat. people may not see me sweating, but I feel me sweating and all wet underneath. I hate it. period.

another hate post. sweet. I don't really care though. it's the internet. it's just, I don't care.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

comments of hatred bukan dekat sini tau. sana tu, sana